At Pathologists Lancet Kenya we recognize that results are achieved through attracting, developing and retaining the best people. We support the attainment of equal opportunity progress, and believe that people are the spirit to us accomplishing our strategic goals.
We offer a varied range of career opportunities within various disciplines, including phlebotomy, biomedical technology, human resources & training, finance and administration, marketing, customer relationship management, procurement, Quality Assurance & Control and information technology.
We hereby announce that we are recruiting for the positions of LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST INTERN and PHLEBOTOMIST INTERN.
(A) LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST INTERN
- Performs and analyses Laboratory samples in order to provide results for medical Practitioners to Diagnose, Treat and Prevent Diseases.
- Assists Regional Laboratory Manager with supervision of staff and functions as per delegated responsibilities in the designated Laboratory.
– Qualification in Medical Laboratory sciences
– Registration in Relevant Discipline with KMLTTB
-Experience in similar Laboratory setting is an added advantage
(B) PHLEBOTOMIST INTERN
- Ensures that patients / clients, from whom a blood or other specimen (e.g. body fluids, tissue and excretion) is to be taken, are correctly identified and educated about the actual procedure and their rights, in compliance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- Observes the physical condition of patients during blood taking and applies sound first aid practices in order to ensure the safety and comfort of patients/ clients.
– Relevant training in Phlebotomy
– Experience in similar Laboratory setting
– Experience or additional training in biomedical science is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their updated cv and, copies of academic documents and testimonials including KMLTTB certificate (where applicable) to email@example.com so as to reach us as soon as possible. This recruitment will take place until all the positions are filled.
“Pathology is our core Business”