UN Global Compact principles covered:
Principle 10: Business should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
Future Anti-corruption Commitment
A brief description of our Processes or Systems
Activities implemented in the last year
- We have an Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Code of Conduct document policy.
- We’ve sent our suppliers the Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Policy document and the Code of Conduct
- We’ve also established a compliance Committee to oversee the implementation of the above. Measurement of outcomes and value added for our company
- The company is protected against engaging in unethical practices which may lead to litigations and other related costs that come from corruption and fraud.
- Improvement of internal controls systems against fraud and corruption.
Activities planned for next year
Training of staffs on anti-corruption and anti-bribery policy.