Lancet Laboratories is committed to providing excellent customer service and excellence dedicated to the Independent Financial Intermediary.
Please see below for an overview of our Financial Intermediary services:
- Maximum 48 hours turnaround time for routine test results once the sample is received at the laboratory
- 24 hour 7 days a week insurance dedicated call centre
- Lancet’s dedicated query box for all insurance enquiries (including adding tests on existing bloods)
- Professional fully staffed helpdesk for all insurance troubleshooting and month end cut off
- Electronic SMS and email notification for financial intermediaries to track client testing
- Extensive pharmacy footprint available at Clicks, Dis-Chem and Pick ‘n Pay testing facilities
- National travelling nurse services
- Lancet prides itself on diagnostic excellence and strives to provide results of the highest accuracy and precision
- Crucial service excellence that helps insurance houses and underwriting to grant risk cover for clients.
|ALTRISK & HOLLARD||27||24||30||26||25||29||27||31||28||26||30||21|
To learn more about our great services, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 2427234
Lancet Laboratories operates in most provinces throughout South Africa, including Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and North West. Outside Lancet’s operational zones, we direct clients to other reputable laboratories and pathology services
LANCET shall receive requests for services on the dedicated e-mail address between the hours of 9h00 and 16h00 on business days only. LANCET shall respond within 48 hours (during the hours of 9h00 and 16h00) on or after the first business day after receipt of such request.